CORPORATE GOVERNANCE DOCUMENTS
The Board of the Company – Field Solutions Holdings Limited (Field Solutions, Company, Group) seek to deliver long-term shareholder value through the Company’s provision of cloud services & technology solutions to corporate and government customers in the Asia Pacific market.
The Board believes there is an unambiguous and positive relationship between the delivery of long-term shareholder value and high-quality governance. Accordingly, the Board has committed to corporate governance arrangements that foster integrity, transparency, respect, trust and openness among and between the directors, management, employees, customers and suppliers.
Field Solutions and its subsidiaries operate as a single economic entity with a unified Board and management. As such, the Board’s corporate governance arrangements apply to all entities within the economic group.
Field Solutions is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the code FSG. The Board seek to have its corporate arrangements comply with the recommendations of the ASX Corporate Governance Council, other than where the size and scale of the Company and the Board requires some variations from those recommendations.
The Company’s Key Corporate Governance Documents:
- Corporate Governance Statement: Corporate Governance Statement
- Code of Conduct: Code of Conduct
- Board Charter: Board Charter
- Audit Committee Charter: Audit Committee Charter
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and Appointment of New Directors: New Directors Policy
- Director Induction Program: Director Induction Program
- Share Trading Policy: Share Trading Policy
- Risk Management Policy: Risk Management Policy
- Continuous Disclosure and Communications Policy: Communications Policy
- Diversity Policy: Diversity Policy
- Performance Evaluation of the Board and Key Executives: Performance Evaluations Policy
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor: External Auditor Procedures
- Remuneration Policy: Remuneration Policy